Shipping & Returns
Merchandise at Rachel’s Closet will either be shipped by UPS or USPS. You will receive a tracking number and once the package is handed off to the carrier we are no longer responsible for that package. If you have questions about your package while in transit, please contact the carrier.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be sure that they are providing a secure shipping address for the package to be delivered to. Rachel’s Closet is not responsible for orders that are missing after they were shipped by USPS/UPS.
If items are returned to Rachel’s Closet because an incorrect shipping address was provided, the customer will then be responsible for additional shipping cost to reship the order.
Shipping times offered are an estimate only. Delivery times are not guaranteed. There may be delays due to weather, holidays, etc.
- Merchandise can be returned BY MAIL (at customer’s expense) or in store. Your return will be processed by our online team within one to two business days. Your credit may take up to 5-7 business days to be processed back into your account depending upon your financial institution.
- Items must be returned within 15 days of the package being delivered. We recommend you allow 7-10 business days for return delivery.
- To avoid problems with us not receiving your return we recommend customers use USPS/UPS for return shipping. A tracking number will then be provided to help if there are any problems with us receiving the package.
- Shipping charges for original purchase will not be refunded.
- Items must be returned in original condition. Rachel’s Closet may reject a return if it appears to be worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Once Rachel’s Closet receives the returned merchandise and it’s confirmed to be in its original condition we will refund your account.
- SALE ITEMS, ACCESSORIES, and BEAUTY PRODUCTS are sold as is. There will be no returns for these items.
- We at Rachel’s Closet are dedicated to providing great customers service to our customers. Please contact us right away if you receive wrong merchandise or merchandise that appears to be defective.